Summer 2018 Workshop Meeting Dates
During the summer, participants meet at least three days per week in an intensive three-week program format. A semester-long program is offered in the Spring Session.
SUMMER 2018 Meeting Dates:
- Designing a Course and Constructing a Syllabus /Tuesday, May 29th
- Planning and Facilitating a Class Session / Wednesday, May 30th
- Students as Learners, You as Teacher / Thursday, May 31st
- Interactive Teaching & Active Learning / Monday, June 4th
- Constructing Effective Assignments, Problem Sets & Exam Questions / Tuesday, June 5th
- Teaching Inclusively / Wednesday, June 6th
- Teaching Philosophy Statement / Monday, June 11th
- Videorecorded Microteaching Session / Sessions scheduled between June 12th - 15th
SUMMER 2018 Section Meeting Times:
SECTION 1 -- 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.. -- Reserved for students in NON-science or NON-engineering programs ONLY (i.e., HASS, ARCH, DUSP, Sloan, etc.)
SECTION 2 -- 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
SECTION 3 -- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
SECTION 4 -- 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
SECTION 5 -- 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
SECTION 6 -- 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.