In order to successfully graduate the program and receive a certificate, you must complete the following requirements:
- Attend all 8 workshops.
- Attending all workshops is critical to achieving your learning goals, as much of what you learn in the program comes from interacting with your colleagues. There are no make-up workshops scheduled. If you need to miss a workshop in the case of extenuating circumstances, please contact Dan Nocivelli at email@example.com as far in advance as possible.
- Attend 2 microteaching workshops.
- In the spring 2020 session, attendance is required at 2 microteaching workshops.
- Microteaching is an opportunity to practice teaching a topic and receiving feedback in a small group format from your instructor and fellow KTCP participants. Learn more about microteaching.
- Complete and upload all post-workshop assignments.
- You are also expected to complete all pre-workshop readings and assignments. This is essential for full engagement in the workshop activities.
All requirements must be completed and submitted by the end of the program in order to receive a certificate and letter of completion.